The Bankers Almanac Extended Industry Sort Code Directory (EISCD) offers you flexible options for downloading market leading sort code and associated entity information electronically – directly into your system’s data repository.
The EISCD data extract provides you with comprehensive information on each branch, including supervisory bodies, settlement banks and clearing service status and is available as either a TAB delimited file or as an XML file (See below for file links).
EISCD includes the following data files;
- Head office and clearing address details
- Branch and contact information
- Sorting code of the bank office
- Bank Identifier Code (BIC) codes
- Participating UK clearing systems; BACS, Faster Payments,CHAPS Sterling and Euro, and Cheque and Credit Clearing
Sorting Codes EISCD client benefits;
- Achieve more efficient payments processing while reducing operational costs.
Significantly reduce costs by eliminating excess processing and manual data input required to repair and re-send failed payments.
- Integrating EISCD data files streamlines the operation of PAYE when submitting BACS Credit /Direct Debits, and helps support the Real Time Initiative (RTI) introduced by HMRC.
- EISCD is updated weekly so you always receive the most accurate data available.
- Designed to be easily embedded into your own in-house systems to streamline your payments processes, or simply used as an offline sort code look-up tool available in XML and tab-delimited format.
The data extract is available as a download and contains around 20,000 records.