We will be releasing further advanced modules that expand the policy and control capabilities and new analytics functions.
Model validation with real time monitoring and reporting that leverage the traceability capabilities released in Firco Continuity 5.9 will be included in these releases.
Some of these modules are in discovery phase, so the naming and functional scope is subject to change so we can allow the product to evolve as required.
The intention is to deliver modules that offer:
- Filter testing – to easily assess effectiveness and gap analysis of two versions of the filter via test cases, result qualification and explanations with Fircosoft
- Tuning and look-back functionality – making simulations of filtering easy,
fed by Firco Continuity data samples
- View and edit lists and their records, current and historical, plus validation process of the list content at record level
- Real-time monitoring dashboards for insights on risk / most efficient false positive strategies / alert decision making
- Viewer and Editor of business rules to adjust filter behaviour to risk appetite
- Integrated with operations workflow.
- Greater flexibility and control in defining users via centralised management
Would you like to know more about Advanced Modules?