The Bankers Almanac Sorting Codes Electronic Premium data file enables you to access market leading sort code and associated entity information electronically. Compatible with SAP & Oracle, as well as other leading ERP systems, our Sorting Codes Electronic Premium data file is formatted to ensure quick integration for corporate.
The Electronic Premium data extract provides you with comprehensive, accurate and up to date sort code data including head office and clearing address details, branch and contact information, and much more.
Tailored for easy integration
- This flexible data file is essential for corporate organisations, and is especially tailored for pensions, payroll and accounts departments to streamline the payment process.
- The Sorting Codes Electronic Premium data file provides you with comprehensive, accurate and up to date sort code associated data, including head office and clearing address details, branch and contact information, and much more. The data file is available as a download in four file formats.
- Electronic premium data files information is updated weekly, ensuring you always possess the most up-to-date UK payments sort code information on the market.
Electronic Premium data files client benefits;
- Achieve more efficient payments processing while reducing operational costs.
Our dynamic payments data is only collected from official UK sources. When you incorporate the most up-to date information available into your payments operations, you can significantly reduce operational costs by eliminating excess processing and manual data input required to repair and re-send failed payments.
- Protect against the operational costs and reputational consequences of inaccurate payments.
When payments fail, it costs your business more than bank rejection transaction fees. Delayed transactions can hinder new business opportunities, escalate difficulties of on-boarding vendors and disrupt your supply chain.
The Sorting Codes Electronic Premium file extract is provided as downloadable data files, and is available on a subscription basis.