Bankers Almanac Risk & Compliance portfolio is a suite of scalable solutions containing a range of products to help reduce your KYC burden. Each product offers further information and documentation to support your KYC efforts, and reduce the manual time spent searching and collating information.
Bankers Almanac: Counterparty KYC offers unrivalled intelligence on global financial institutions, enabling you to efficiently perform your Know-Your-Customer (KYC) due diligence activities on new financial counterparties and existing business partners. Through Bankers Almanac: Counterparty KYC you have access to:
- More than 22,000 banks globally, plus non-banking FIs and credit unions
- 172,000+ operating entities,
- Over 266,000 SSIs, 116,000+ SWIFT/BIC codes and 124,000+ ownership links
- Bank ownership hierarches, including direct and indirect owners and subsidiary relationships
- Corporate actions history, including mergers and acquisitions, name changes, and licence revocations
- Comprehensive personnel details, including board members and department contacts
- Easy access to the information you need most, with powerful search and browse functionality and alert options
All of Bankers Almanac content is proactively researched and maintained by a dedicated team of over 140 data analysts, covering 20 languages, located throughout the world. They follow a rigorous methodology to provide data directly sourced from the world’s banks, to help you make key business decisions, assess the potential risk of on-boarding new correspondent partners, and ensure regulatory compliance.
Complementary products include Bankers Almanac: Due Diligence, containing over 630,000 completed and date stamped KYC documents to help fulfil your audit requirements, Bankers Almanac: Ultimate Beneficial Ownership, providing details of over 9,800 UBOs down to 0.1% ownership, and Bankers Almanac: Regulatory Views, offering early insight into the potential risk presented by sanctioned and state-owned entities within a counterparty’s ownership structure.