Accuity is the intelligent source of reference data for payments, risk assessment and due diligence.
Our strict editorial policy dictates:
- Only institutions that are authorised by an internationally recognised banking regulatory authority are categorised as banks on Bankers Almanac.
- Our dedicated content teams are in continuous contact with financial institutions, regulatory authorities and associations to verify the information on our website.
- There is no charge to submit information to our website as we aim to be comprehensive.
- Banks can update their own data on-line or alert us to changes on other institutions.
- Our database is updated daily with the latest verified information to ensure that Bankers Almanac is the only reference data provider that:
- sources due diligence documents from international banks and regulatory authorities and checks they contain key information and date of receipt.
- confirms the data contained in our Mergers & Acquisitions and Group Structures with the institutions themselves, parent companies or regulatory authorities.
- uses audited annual reports in our financial summaries and Bankers Almanac Due Diligence.
For more information about Accuity please see About Us.
To apply for entry in Accuity and related products, please complete our Application For Entry.
If you have any questions regarding our editorial policy please contact our Editorial Department.