The growing threat of trade-based money laundering (TBML) and the weight of today’s regulatory pressures make robust trade compliance controls especially important for mitigating risks.
Our recent market research shows that TBML was identified as one of the top challenges for banks in Asia Pacific. Given this complexity, are you able to rate the effectiveness, efficiency and explainability of your current trade compliance programme?
This complimentary webcast, Trade-Based Money Laundering – Emerging Risks & Mitigation Strategies, organised by Fintelekt Advisory Services Pvt Ltd in collaboration with Asian Bankers Association (ABA), provides insight on the following key issues:
- Trends in trade mis-invoicing and TBML
- Emerging areas of risk within TBML
- Challenges in detecting TBML activities
- Changes in regulatory expectations
- Global best practices and mitigation strategies by institutions
To access the full webcast, please fill-out the below form