Sanctions compliance is no longer limited to government list screening. Regulatory expectations and guidance increasingly warn of risks involving the use of front and shell companies, deceptive practices, and evasion on the high seas.
On the latest webcast, our experts from Kharon, Accuity, and guest speakers will explore:
- The role AI can play in the efficiency of risk screening.
- How intelligence on sanctions networks can boost risk identification.
- The synergies that exist between sanctions, KYC, and Financial Intelligence Unit capabilities to address these risk challenges.
- The factors that are driving the uptick in sanctions-related enforcement actions and how industry can best respond.
- Recent settlement agreements, looking at lessons learned and the associated impact on industry.