With the rise in customer and transaction screening volumes and the emergence of non-traditional banking channels, customer identification and monitoring are becoming more complex. To be prepared for regulatory audits, firms need to employ sophisticated yet explainable financial crime screening systems.
Does the compliance solution you have in place really go far enough to detect all associated risks?
This complimentary webcast, Customer Due Diligence Challenges and Best Practices, organised by Fintelekt Advisory Services Pvt Ltd in collaboration with Asian Bankers Association (ABA), gives insights into the following key issues:
- Know Your Customer (KYC) challenges in the era of digital banking and real-time payments
- Balancing regulatory compliance with business and customer expectations
- The role of data governance in Financial Crime Compliance
- Improving efficiency in Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Global best practices and risk mitigation strategies for institutions
To access the full webcast, please fill-out the below form