Firco Filtering Suite relies on a powerful filtering engine which determines in milliseconds if customer information matches the selected listed entity. By utilising a combination of artificial intelligence, fuzzy logic and a set of algorithms, customers can adapt the behaviour of the filtering engine to match their risk appetite while keeping a very low false positive rate. This course is an introduction to Firco Filtering Suite with a detailed overview of the key functionalities and behaviour of the filtering engine.
- This course is aimed at any person involved in the implementation of a solution of Firco Filtering Suite.
- No prerequisite
- Understanding the filtering environment
- Becoming acquainted with the solutions of Firco Filtering Suite
- Understanding how Firco Filter Engine is working
- Filtering and regulations
- Listed entities
- Components of Firco Filtering Suite
- Filtered fields
- String matching VS Fuzzy matching
- Resources and dictionaries
- Severity modes
- Business rules
Should you require any information on training, please contact your dedicated Account Manager or contact us at email@example.com