Automate screening when updates occur, flagging where you need to take action
Tailor each screening field to give optimal screening results and manage false positive rates. Rely on continuous screening to alert you to changes in the risk of trades over time whilst managing your matches effectively through case management.
Analyse and escalate matches and distribute hits for review by different departments or persons, advancing your work flow to support maker/checker set up.
Use your own internal dual-use or high risk goods list for screening through the Controlled Goods Manager whilst updating your trade cases as the regulations list changes, flagging cases for your review with the automated screening manager
Enhanced global regulation list constantly updated
- Shipping and Vessels – Includes critical vessels data not provided by OFAC and additional vessel information such as beneficial owner, previous names, IMO number, port of registry, and operator (see detailed description below)
- Location Sanctions – Details of principal cities, towns, airports, and seaports of all fully sanctioned countries, ensuring compliance for your trade operations
- Goods – Comprehensive dual-use and controlled goods data which is available in electronic format, allowing more efficient and accurate screening (see detailed description below)
- Companies and Organisations – Firco lists additionally include companies owned by sanctioned governments, locations, and subsidiaries of designated companies
- People – Extensive global coverage of Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), including family members and associates, enhanced with unique identifiers
- Payment Routing – SWIFT/BICs for all sanctioned bank offices