Bankers Almanac Due Diligence Repository is a single, central source of the primary documents required to conduct due diligence checks on your correspondent banks. Developed in association with the Wolfsberg Group*, the Due Diligence Repository supports a risk-based approach to KYC processes that enables you to increase efficiency and minimise costs.
You’ll find content not often easily accessible—such as ownership, documents on AML Policies and Procedures and WG questionnaires.
All documentation in the Due Diligence Repository is gathered directly from primary sources such as the FIs themselves, central banks and regulators.
With the comprehensive intelligence provided by the Due Diligence Repository, you can:
- Reduce your compliance burden with know your customer (KYC) documentation on your correspondent banks at your fingertips
- Improve decision-making through consistency and uniformity of information
- Monitor changes to documents of your correspondent banking portfolio
- Reduce the time required to onboard new bank counterparties
- Increase the efficiency of KYC reviews of banks