Accuity is pleased to be attending Money20/20 in Las Vegas on 22-25 October 2017.
Money20/20 focuses on how organisations in the payments space can build and protect their future in the industry. We are excited to join this conversation, and showcase the part we play to help payments providers.
Below is a selection of news items that showcase why new and existing PSPs have chosen to work with Accuity. You can also hear from some of the clients we have helped. Also, follow us on Twitter @AccuityTweets and join in the conversation with experts, speakers and exhibitors.
read our latest news
See our latest announcements about why new and existing PSPs have chosen to work with Accuity.
Hear what some of our clients say about how we have helped them:
- Societe Generale
- PASHA Bank
Get a sense of our thinking on industry issues by watching our videos.
- Accuity interviewed by Fintech Finance at Money20/20 Copenhagen on payments evolution
- Accuity features in The Banker magazine’s Masterclass video series for Money20/20 Europe
- Why is accuracy in payments so important?
Get a sense of our thinking on industry issues by reading our recent articles.
- The Banker on Protecting your future and reputation in payments
- Financial IT – interview with Bob McKay on Enhancing payments certainty in an evolving global landscape
- FX-MM survey on Payments data accuracy – the lifeblood of business
- Payments Evolution piece by Henry Balani on Faster Payments: What does it mean for compliance?
- FintechFinance interview with Bob McKay on payments evolution and derisking
For 180 years, Accuity has collaborated with payments and compliance professionals to deliver accurate data and innovative solutions that optimise payments pathways and defend the good names of individuals and organisations.