Accuity will be participating in Money20/20 Europe 2017 in Copenhagen, 26-28 June 2017.
Money20/20 focuses on how organisations in the payments space can build and protect their future in the industry. We are excited to join this conversation, and showcase the part we play to help payments providers.
Stop by our booth @F26 to find out how Accuity can help you overcome payments routing and financial crime compliance challenges to help you protect your future and reputation in payments. See demos and access case studies about the tools we offer to both established providers or new entrant PSPs.
Find out who from Accuity will be attending Money20/20 and schedule a meeting with the team.
We look forward to meeting you in Copenhagen.
read our latest news
See our latest announcements about why new and existing PSPs have chosen to work with Accuity.
Hear what some of our clients say about how we have helped them:
- Societe Generale
- PASHA Bank
Get a sense of our thinking on industry issues by watching our videos.
- Accuity features in The Banker magazine’s Masterclass video series for Money20/20 Europe
- Why is accuracy in payments so important?
Get a sense of our thinking on industry issues by reading our recent articles.
- The Banker on Protecting your future and reputation in payments
- Financial IT – interview with Bob McKay on Enhancing payments certainty in an evolving global landscape
- FX-MM survey on Payments data accuracy – the lifeblood of business
- Payments Evolution piece by Henry Balani on Faster Payments: What does it mean for compliance?
- FintechFinance interview with Bob McKay on payments evolution and derisking
For 180 years, Accuity has collaborated with payments and compliance professionals to deliver accurate data and innovative solutions that optimise payments pathways and defend the good names of individuals and organisations.