- This event has passed.
Financial Crime Compliance Spotlight Session: Best Practices for Automating Compliance Processes
This event has now finished but if you are interested in the topic and would like to speak to a member of the team then please contact us.
We would like to invite you to join our Financial Crime Compliance spotlight session for Southeast Europe on the 13th July at 11:00 AM CEST.
We will be joined by industry experts to discuss the challenges and best practices for automating your compliance process, onboarding challenges affected by COVID-19 and lessons learnt, compliance costs versus competitive advantage and the importance of creating a compliance culture.
- Katarina Pranjic, Vertical Solutions Consultant, LexisNexis® Risk Solutions
- Tanja Remškar, Head of AML at Nova Kreditna Banka Maribor
- Alban Hetemi, Chairman of the AML Committee at Kosovo Banking Association
- Ana Matić, Secretary of Croatian Association of Credit Unions
- Sanja Ugrčić Pavlović, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer at ECD