- This event has passed.
Accuity AML Risk Reduction Compliance Asia Conference
In the last few years there has been a marked move towards less tolerance for corruption in Asia and the impact of this continues to be felt by banks and corporations across the region. At this critical time, Accuity is delighted to be gathering experts from North America, Europe and Asia to showcase how compliance professionals can keep ahead of regulation, enforcement and increasing digitally-savvy fraudsters.
Why should you attend?
- AML processes and requirements are fast evolving and it is essential you keep up to date with the latest regulatory guidelines and the best practice tools and techniques that are keeping your competitors safe
- Explore specific compliance challenges for Hong Kong, China and Asia as a whole including illicit outflows and up-and-coming channels of money laundering (proliferation financing, real estate and terrorist funding)
- Find out the best practices for preparing for a regulatory AML audit
- Learn from US legislation: What lessons are there for Asian Financial Institutions?
- Training and peer-discussion roundtables based on firm size
- Hear lessons from the global repercussions of the Panama Papers and discover how you need to enhance KYC as a result
- Understand the latest updates on trade-based money laundering including the common deficiencies and how other banks are mitigating the risk
Plus much more…
Don’t miss a highly focussed agenda combining Accuity’s expert knowledge on global and Asian market dynamics with insights from leading market players to ensure you get a fuller picture of the AML landscape, as well as essential guidance on the legislation affecting you.
As financial institutions across the globe review their compliance, KYC and AML processes in light of the Panama papers, this conference will explore what you need to change and what other regions are most at risk. Attend to build a stronger, more robust compliance culture based on the advice of leaders in the industry. Accuity invite you to book your place today.
Harbour Grand Hong Kong
23 Oil Street, North Point,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Hong Kong