Fighting financial crime has become increasingly complex and challenging for financial institutions. Regulators require more transparency and therefore compliance teams must prove they have control of their screening processes and be able to demonstrate full understanding. They need to know how their filter works, as well as the setting they have chosen based on their risk appetite.
To help support you, Accuity is offering a comprehensive course, Firco Name Matching Filter – Algorithm Training. This training is aimed at Compliance Officers, Project Managers or Operations Teams in charge of implementing compliance decisions, and is available online or face-to-face.
Algorithm settings are presented, by categories, in a methodical way:
- The history behind the creation of algorithm
- The typical screening context (Transaction/Account)
- The related filtering features (combinations of algorithms and other settings)
- The behavior and impact ON/OFF
- The context of deactivation and associated risks
- The industry practices regarding algorithms
The course is designed to be interactive, with exercises and an exam to attest an advanced level of knowledge of algorithms.
Click here to enrol for the new Accuity course – Firco Name Matching Filter – Algorithm Training